MaroonStar7

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ~ Albert Einstein

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Cute Faces!!!

After long break of blogging (last one was on Aug 2009)I've decided to write today. Nothing much - just blabbering about my kids and posted few pics of my jantung hati. These people are my nyawa. Truly thank Allah for all He's given me so far. Hoping all my love ones will be given good health and happiness always.
Since we're still in New Year mood, here is my wish list for year 2010:-

1. Good health for everybody in family
2. Move to new/bigger house
3. Yong will get good result in SPM
4. Aqeem will continue to excel in school. Number 1 again I hope.
3. Nisa will learn to go to toilet herself - diapers free!!
5. Hubby will continue his Masters degree and stick to it!
6. Better career move for myself
7. Good health for my parents and my parents in-laws
8. Good health for both my sisters
9. Good health for myself

My kIdS!!!
hello...my name is Anissa Zulaikha and I will turn 3 this year...i'm quite naugthy especially when my Mama and Ayah is around. I like to tease my brother Aqeem, like taking his stuffs, conteng his books and step on his laptop! hehehehe...My Mama quite garang tapi my Ayah jarang marah. I love my Yong and we like to do girlie stuffs together. When Mama at work, I stay with Mak Liza who like to cook me nasi goreng and bubur nasi. My favourite song now is "Injit injit sumut" and "Cerita Kedai Topi".

Its me again with Mama and Ayah!
This is my Yong Citam!
My brother Aqeem. Macho kan?

Hello? Hello? nak cakap ngan sapa?

My brother Aqeem. Sayaaaaang Abang!





2 comments:

Naddy said...

comeiiiiiiinyeeeeeeeeeee

mycute&comel said...

sapa la yg comei tuh...emaknye ker or anaknyer...hehehehehe